Springfield, Il - Geocache Milestone

Seth!

Howdy! Just in time for its second birthday, my Secret Camp Site geocache got its 100th visitor. It is the most-visted geocache in the area! It has had 21 Travel Bugs pass through during this time.

Secret Camp Site was placed in Springfield, IL on October 5, 2002. On October 4, 2004, A&W and RGS became the 99th and 100th finders of this geocache. Yippee!

Secret Camp Site and my other two Springfield geocaches represent three of the seven oldest geocaches in Sangamon County.

If you have not yet found this geocache or Paul Powell's Shoebox or Lincoln Sites I, I encourage you to pay them a visit. The last two have not been found as often, probably because they are multi-caches. But they are pretty easy and rather interesting, so don't be afraid to give them a whirl.

Happy Geocaching,

Seth!

Secret Camp Site was placed in Springfield, IL on October 5, 2002. On October 4, 2004, A&W and RGS became the 99th and 100th finders of this geocache. Yippee!

Yep, I was there with A&W. Didn't realize it was a milestone for the cache. So.......where do we pick up the new car? :o

Rich (RGS)