Moosemama Passes 100 Finds...

Airsafety

Congratulations to my favorite Fire Medic, MooseMaMa, on her 100th find in the Broad Run series of caches yesterday!

We have all seen and collected her firehat erasers, and read her insightful, funny, and sometimes downright hysterical log entries, and her relentless pursuit of Yellow Jeeps is an inspiration to us all - she is one fantastic woman for all of these reasons and one more: she somehow manages to live under the same roof as 2Wheel'in! Now THAT is amazing! :blink: Just kidding of course... Bill doesn't really live in the house... he has a shed out back!

I have been inspired to make a cache tribute to MooseMaMa which requires rappelling down a cliff, preferably during a torrential downpour, while TV news crews are taping your every move and a radio strapped to your chest is barking chatter non-stop. Piece of cake, except everything is slippery and you can't get a good hold no matter where you look. Wouldn't this make a good Fire Medic's cache? I even have a name for it "Another Boring Day At The Office For Bonnie"

Best Wishes for your next 100, and the thousand after that...

Your Friend,

Airsafety :lol:

Edited by Airsafety

:anibad: Yes, a BIG congratulations to the best "partner" a man could ever hope for.

"You cannot possess me for I belong to myself. But while we both wish it, I give you that which is mine to give. You cannot command me for I am a free person. But I shall serve you in those ways you require and the honeycomb will taste sweeter coming from my hand. I pledge to you that yours will be the name I cry aloud in the night, and the eyes into which I smile in the morning. I pledge to you the first bite from my meat and the first drink from my cup. I pledge to you my living and my dying, each equally in your care. I shall be a shield for your back, and you for mine. I shall not slander you, nor you me. I shall honor you above all others, and when we quarrel, we shall do so in private and tell no strangers our grievances. By seed and root, by bud and stem, by leaf and flower and fruit, by life and by love, I take thee to my hand, my heart and my spirit."

Bill