London Cachers Where Are You?

Could somebody e-mail me (i.e. Please don't put it in this thread!) the actual name for the 16th Century Pub please! I won't get a chance to check in the next week (probably), and I want to set up this Geocache event.

I will probably put the pub name in the encrypted hints. What do people think about this? It would be terrible if people didn't turn up because they got lost wouldn't it?!

Could somebody e-mail me (i.e. Please don't put it in this thread!) the actual name for the 16th Century Pub please! I won't get a chance to check in the next week (probably), and I want to set up this Geocache event.

I thought someone (lordelph?) was going to book out the upstairs room, so he must know the name.

As for putting the name in a clue.... I agree it would be a shame for someone to travel, get really close, but miss out at the last hurdle.

The cache description does make it look tricky.

I'll message richard and let him know the details.

If the object of the exercise is to compare equipment - count me out. I want to get to know people, not browse a Dixons catalogue.

....and my surname is Dixon too. I was being lighthearted there, but how about if you catch me even mentioning my GPSr, I'll buy you a pint ;-)

Would it be better if those of us that have never found the 16th Century Pub send you an e-mail, which you can reply to with a mobile phone number in case we really can't locate the cache - or even the number of the pub (they should know its name! :-) ).

That way the 16th Century Pub cache can't get compromise - even in another cache listing...

Bob Aldridge