Unapproved Cache

I placed a cache that was too close to a cache already in the area. I moved my cache and now it falls within the guidelines. I cannot seem to figure out how to resubmit the cache for approval. Is this automatically done when the editing is complete and I click on the edit button? If not, is there a way to resubmit or should I simply create a whole new cache page and submit for approval that way?

Thanks.

Since you've moved it and already modified the cache page, try adding a reviewer note to the page. I think the reviewer will be notified once the reviewer note is on the page and they can check it out again. Good luck!

Reviewer notes are not automatically e-mailed to the reviewer. Send them an e-mail

I think the reviewer will be notified once the reviewer note is on the page and they can check it out again.

This is incorrect. We don't get notice of reviewer notes unless we happen to put the cache on our watchlist, which is unlikely it the cache is archived.

You need to email your reviewer and ask her to look at the page again.