Consecutive Days Caching

Nice to see that their stats program seem not to be able to handle the "&" from Pengy&Tigger...

As could of sworn we did the record for most in a day with Mongers the other week... but no sign of us!?!!

And we have done the most counties too, which seems missing?!?

Tut tut, not a very good table at all me thinks

Pengy & Tigger

Looking here you dont appear too of ever uploaded anything ? plenty of other peaople on there with &*( etc in thier name.

Did you click the hide me from other users box when uploading the stats ?

Id try again dont forget to tell it which country you are in

Ahhhh my mistake, didn`t know you had to upload anything..... so whats the point of it, if it hasn`t got everyones data? Surely that would make the table somewhat incomplete?!

Pengy

You get some pretty HTML for you profile page and can compare against other people who have uploaded.

Just like COTM its a competition against others who want to participate. <_<

As could of sworn we did the record for most in a day with Mongers the other week... but no sign of us!?!!

Have you uploaded your stats?

Tut tut, not a very good table at all me thinks

A bit harsh, IMHO.

EDIT to add: I'm always late for the party, hehe. Ignore my commentsm they've been addressed by all <_<

Edited by Stuey

...at last I've finally worked out how to download my stats <_<

Still learning about this new addiction :o

I see I got my name into 3 UK top ten categories ;) ...I suppose I should fly the flag for Britain by running for a slot in the world top ten 'most consecutive days of caching'! What do you say fellow cachers?

goldpot

I suppose I should fly the flag for Britain by running for a slot in the world top ten 'most consecutive days of caching'! What do you say fellow cachers?

Go for it! See if you can keep it going as long as you can. I was pleased with 17 days, but the nearby caches ran out.

BTW, if I changed my home "state" to California, I'd sneak in to the top ten for "best day" caching for California :)

Anyone know the difference between "Consecutive Days With a Find" and "Consecutive Days With a Find (Active Streaks)"? :)

Cheers :)

Edit:- Is it for people currently on a "run"?

Yep, you got it. People still on an active consecutive run.

Cheers Stuey :(

I suppose I should fly the flag for Britain by running for a slot in the world top ten 'most consecutive days of caching'! What do you say fellow cachers?

Go for it! See if you can keep it going as long as you can. I was pleased with 17 days, but the nearby caches ran out.

BTW, if I changed my home "state" to California, I'd sneak in to the top ten for "best day" caching for California :)

..oh, dear what I have I got myself into :)

Lucky for me, living in London I have plenty of caches nearby to keep me going for a while.

Right, where shall I go hunting after work???...Hilly Fields, Enfield, that hasn't been done for a while.

goldpot

We had the keenest cacher thread a few weeks ago where keen was defined as long term average number of caches per week and that made for some interesting reading.

So the next question is........

Who's done the most consecutive days caching ie finding at least one cache a day without gaps?!?

Now theres a good target for some of you really keen cachers out there - one a day for a year!

I have waited sometime to post to this thread (3.5 years) but I can now say that I have met the challenge plus a bit extra. Today will be my 400th consecutive day caching.

A bit of blowing my own trumpet (sorry) but my main reason for the posting was to ask if anybody knows of any UK based cachers apart from

goldpot (272), woking wonders(146+) and Pengy&Tigger (113?)

who have completed more than 100 days consecutive caching (I am aware of the INATN list). I feel that this obsessional branch of caching needs its own Hall of Sadness list which hopefully I can persuade mongoose39uk to link to from his records page.

I intend to stop today unless of course someone comes back and says so and so finished on 4xx in which case I might just have to carry on because I am sad like that :laughing:

Cheers

Gary

We had the keenest cacher thread a few weeks ago where keen was defined as long term average number of caches per week and that made for some interesting reading.

So the next question is........

Who's done the most consecutive days caching ie finding at least one cache a day without gaps?!?

Now theres a good target for some of you really keen cachers out there - one a day for a year!

I have waited sometime to post to this thread (3.5 years) but I can now say that I have met the challenge plus a bit extra. Today will be my 400th consecutive day caching.

A bit of blowing my own trumpet (sorry) but my main reason for the posting was to ask if anybody knows of any UK based cachers apart from

goldpot (272), woking wonders(146+) and Pengy&Tigger (113?)

who have completed more than 100 days consecutive caching (I am aware of the INATN list). I feel that this obsessional branch of caching needs its own Hall of Sadness list which hopefully I can persuade mongoose39uk to link to from his records page.

I intend to stop today unless of course someone comes back and says so and so finished on 4xx in which case I might just have to carry on because I am sad like that :lol:

Cheers

Gary

No persuasion needed, was just waiting for you to stop :laughing:

Email sent for the info

Cheers

Tony

... I have met the challenge plus a bit extra. Today will be my 400th consecutive day caching...

I intend to stop today unless of course someone comes back and says so and so finished on 4xx in which case I might just have to carry on because I am sad like that :lol:

Cheers

Gary

Well done that man!

Cue for the little men in white coats to take his GPS off him and lead him to a darkened room somewhere... :laughing:

MrsB ;);)

Congrats! But why stop now...? ;)

I promised my wife ;) Foolish I know.

Perversely it is easier popping out on a winter's night for a quick cache than a summers one, for some reason my wife wants to go out for an evening when it is warm :laughing:

Just hope there's not someone on a 390 streak rubbing their hands together in glee ;-)

At least I will have had 10 days of holding the top spot but I would admit to being a bit peeved :lol: