No Way To Add Stories To Tbs In Possession

Gonzo-YT

I just placed a bug into a cache. While I was out doing it, I took some photos with the bug to add to its page. However, once I got back to log, I found out that without the tracking number (which I hadn't written down) I couldn't do anything but dump the bug into the cache.

I genuinely wanted this bug to "pick up a story," but unfortunately I couldn't do anything without the number.

Is there some way to add a log the bug that I didn't notice? I guess the best thing to do is in the future write down the tracking number somewhere.

Regards,

Anthony

I just placed a bug into a cache. While I was out doing it, I took some photos with the bug to add to its page. However, once I got back to log, I found out that without the tracking number (which I hadn't written down) I couldn't do anything but dump the bug into the cache.

You can either add a note or edit the placing post on the webpage of the TB (you might have to log in to do it).

Greetings,

Tobias

Go to the cache page, visit your log, click on edit (link is next to your log). You cannot change whether it was retrieved or dropped off, because an action had occured, but you can edit your text, and you can upload a picture to the log, without the tracking number.

Edited by Eartha