Anyone Know Walker Dan?

Jodel

A question for you all. I visited Walker Dan's cache at Hindhope Linn (GC42FF) on 10th Sept and logged that it was waterlogged as did a previous cacher in July.

As well as the log I also e-mailed Walker Dan with a few more details about the cache. Since then I've heard nothing and I notice that he has not logged on to this site since Aug 27th.

What happens next regarding this cache?

Jodel

One for the approvers me thinks. Logging a needs archiving on the cache does the same thing. If you check the main forums there is talk of more log types being created such as needs attention or needs adoption. These issues will probably get more common as the sport gets older. We have started to carry spare cache container kits with us in the boot of the car these have a log book pen and geocaching card. Carrying a pack of ziplock bags helps.

I know Walker Dan (Les)

and if he has not replyed yet there will be a reason . he's a keen cacher and responsible with it. leave it a while and he will get back to you if he doesn't I will pop up to the border and sort it out for him, that is If I can find it again as it took ages the last time, :unsure: still it's a walk out. will; add it to my watch list

Nige