"member Survey"

Z_Statman

There are a lot of *interest* questions I have about geocachers: "How often do they go caching." "When do they go caching?" "What kind of cachemobile do they have?" "What type of caches are preferred?" "Where do they live [state/country]?" etc

Is there any interest in a survey like this, or is it currently available but I am unaware.

Let me know

If interested, offer a question or two of interest.

The results can be provided online.

There are a lot of *interest* questions I have about geocachers: "How often do they go caching." "When do they go caching?" "What kind of cachemobile do they have?" "What type of caches are preferred?" "Where do they live [state/country]?" etc

Is there any interest in a survey like this, or is it currently available but I am unaware.

Let me know

If interested, offer a question or two of interest.

The results can be provided online.

<_< How often do they go caching."

I go caching on average about once every 2 weeks, but sometimes more frequently if there are other caches nearby.

:lol: "When do they go caching?"

90% of the time, I go during the daylight hours. Though some times I seek caches after sunset.

B) "What kind of cachemobile do they have?"

I have a car. When I get close enough to the cache, or the road ends, I use my feet.

:lol: "What type of caches are preferred?"

I prefer traditional ammo box caches or caches of similar size. Micros are okay, but I prefer caches large enough to exchange items and which allow travel bugs.

:D "Where do they live [state/country]?" etc

I live in New York State, about 5 miles from Canada.