hooked!!

GeoCamelCachers

We went to Salt Lake City yesterday bought a Garmin etrex vista took the Family out today found 5 caches Now we are hooked especally the kids. the youngest did not want to come home

any I deas on how to get the kids to know when Mom and Dad have had enough for the day?

Oh we were the First Finders on one of the cache's beginners luck I guess

Censor Yourself NOT Others

The Sum Of Knowlege and Experience is Wisdom

Four magic words...Who Wants Ice Cream icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the addiction! Probably the best way to get them off the trail is to stop for ice cream on the way home. What kid does not like to end the day with a nice ice cream cone?

Glad you and your family are having fun, hope you have many more great adventures adhead of you!

Kar

quote:
Originally posted by Team Shibby:

Four magic words...Who Wants Ice Cream icon_smile.gif

I do not believe a better answer to your question exists! Welcome to Geocaching.

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

Sounds like they're young. Consider yourself lucky, and be warned. As they get older, and you do too of course, they seem to get more energy. Now that my daughter is 21, she seems to think I should still be able to outlast her on the trails. She doesn't even consider heading out on a geocache with dear old dad unless it's a least a 3 and a half for terrain. I suppose it helps keep me young though.

Welcome to the adventure.

quote:
Originally posted by CamelCacher:

We went to Salt Lake City yesterday bought a Garmin etrex vista took the Family out today found 5 caches Now we are hooked especally the kids. the youngest did not want to come home

any I deas on how to get the kids to know when Mom and Dad have had enough for the day?

Oh we were the First Finders on one of the cache's beginners luck I guess

Censor Yourself NOT Others

The Sum Of Knowlege and Experience is Wisdom

You've done it now!! You are hooked. If you are like me, you'll have over 50 caches in just over a month and you'll be trying to figure out how to make your next hide even harder to find. Good luck.