City Select V6 Cd

pcmike

Is there anyone in the South Florida area that would be willing to let me copy their City Select V6 update CD? Obviously this is NOT in violation of any laws since you still have to unlock the update. I just purchased a automotive package from getfeetwet.com and they told me the package would come with CS6 and it didn't! I told them I need CS6 in the package that I couldn't wait for the dumb update CD to arrive from Garmin and they still didn't give me CS6.

Atlast, I'm looking for someone that will either let me make a copy of the CS6 update CD, give it to me, or make an image of it and allow me to download the image. Can someone please help me out here? They had promised me CS6 in the package and its 5.0.2! I can't possibly way for the CD from Garmin to arrive, I need to get this -TODAY- or I'm SOL! :)

Guys, keep in mind I'm not asking you to do something illegal.. I even called Garmin to confirm that its legal and the guy said "Yes, of course its legal.. you still need to unlock the data to make use of it!"

If the problem is you don't know how to make an image of a CD or you don't know how you'd send it to me or whatever reason, please post a reply or PM me or do something (so long as you DO have the CS6 update)!

I'm desparate.... :)

Of course I could, but all the EXIT information on the major highways will be WRONG for my trip and this is EXACTLY why I asked and asked again if I was going to be getting CS6 and ultimately decided to buy from getfeetwet.com, because they told me I was getting CS6. All the EXITS on the major highways were just renumbered like a year ago and the guy I spoke to at Garmin said that V5 probably won't have those renumbered exits labelled properly.

So once again, if anyone can please make an IMAGE of the CS6 UPDATE and make it available for me to download, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, CALL GARMIN AND ASK THEM! I'M PRETTY MUCH DESPARATE!

Edited by pcmike