Harrogate Meet Race Tb's......

Well its now 3 months and out of the 17 race travel bugs released some bugs have been to the following countries

Australia, Sweden, Eire, Germany, USA, Monaco, Nederlands

WE HAVE A NEW LEADER : Well done to Slytherin.... his TB now resides in Austrialia (I bet that cost you a beer or two !! - not that I am saying any bribes are taking place !!! :) )

Come on all you cachers out there get them moving.....

***NEW***

By the way there is a spot prize to the person who has moved the greatest distance any race TB's in the year !

NB You must abide by the rules and not handle your own or delay another competitors bugs. None race goers can also take part in the 'handling'. Just pop me an e-mail so I can keep an eye on you, if you wish to take part.

Full rules and current distances of all bugs click here and follow the link.

Another load of 'cash' changing hands hey !!!

Just watch it, I have just upset an Australian cacher who was running riot with MaxKims bug and he finally put it in a cache today with the following message

'Found after a brisk walk through the scrub, via the more direct route from Cohuna. TN, L: TB Yorkshire Meet 2004 # 16 (after a rude email from its Pommie owner). The walk back to the car was much easier, using the track.Thanks to The Smiths for the cache and a great walk - the exercise was all good.'

Hope he does not find yours Leoness, as it could end up being a melted dog tag !