Just started

Guest cva38bw

I am also new to the GPS world and am looking for any advice from you vets, I own the Garmin 12. To you owners of the same, how do you like it, what can it do? What can't it do?

Puma, I also have the Garmin GPS12. I got it for Christmas and have been very happy with it so far. When I went searching for two stashes I have sought out so far all I did was input the coords as a waypoint and then did a Goto to point me in the right direction. Both times when the distance to the waypoint read 0.00 all I had to do was stand there and look around and I was able to see the stash within about five or ten feet. I haven't found any shortcomings with this model yet but I have never played with any of the other models or manufacturers for comparison. I am curious, however, to see how much trouble it has in the spring/summer once the leaves are back on the trees. Based on my experience I think you will enjoy your new receiver.