That's The Trig Limit Doubled

The 2 Dogs

I have thrown this idea around for quite some time now and not had and solid opposition to it so.......

Re Great Southern Land: That's The Trig.

As this cache is the Australia Only equivalent to 'Benchmarking', which is open ended, we have decided to double the team limit on trigs to 10. This means that all those teams that have been frustrated by not being able to do more can now get out there again.

Thanks to all who have participated so far and we look forward to more great photography and stories.

Happy Trigging, From the 2 Doggies

Not trying to throw a spanner in the works but US benchmarks are NOT counted in total number of caches found while locationless caches are. Should TP'sTB decide to add benchmark-like finds from around the world to the separate Benchmark section of GC.com will Aussie cachers be upset at their find numbers going down?

(Or maybe I am just upset that while on my recent Down Under trip I was not able to find an Aussie trig point and could not increase my own smilie count...)

Just thought I would throw in my US$0.02 (AUS$0.03).