The Zodiac Series

Congratulations to Mady on the Zodiac series of caches

The series of 12 caches that lead to a final Zodiac cache GCKPJ7 has been well thought out and takes you to some wonderful locations in North Shropshire and the Welsh borders.

The other delight is that it should be easy to complete in a single day and would make a good family day out :(

Congratulations to Team Mady for all the time, hard work and effort that they have put into this series - well done.

Note this has been modified after a couple of strange remarks :) I would like to point out that I wrote this post because today I managed to finish finding all of the caches in the series: I enjoyed the last 2 days tremedously and I wanted to congratulate Mady on all the work that he put into placing the series.

Edited by Jim Stabler

We went for the series today as a way of celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary :D

We thoroughly enjoyed the ones we found but sadly only found 11 caches so couldn't go for the bonus :P

Just as we approached the first cache of the day we think we saw the tardis dematerialise nearby (our green cache mobile was parked within feet of the tardis and we where close to the first location). :P

Our logs will be online tomorrow as it has been a long day and we are chillin out. :D

:P:D As I said earlier today a big thanks for the series, and the beer :P The part I liked the most is the way you set them in threes to get the best out of each location.

Also thanks have to go to Shropshire County Council Countryside commission for allowing the caches in the first place!

Slightly off topic, but the worst song I ever heard was called "Prime Mover" by "Zodiac Mindwarp". The lyrics are reproduced in their full awfulness:

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Well I Love Tv And I Love T. Rex

I Can See Through Your Skirt

I've Got X-Ray Spex

I Came From The Sky Like A 747

I'm The Bad Boy Baby I Fell Out Of Heaven

Sex Fuhrer Baby I'm A Love Dictator

Blitzkrieg Romance I'm A Cool Dominator

P-R-I-M-E Prime Mover

Baby You're M-I-N-E I'm The Groover

Well I'm Christ In Shades I'm A Napalm God

Your Lipstick Flickers Round My Lightning Rod

You Fever Pitch Bi**h You Love To Tease

Well I'm A Hot Dog Daddy Up On Your Knees

Sex Fuhrer Baby I'm A Love Dictator

Blitzkrieg Romance I'm A Living Detonator

P-R-I-M-E Prime Mover

Baby You're M-I-N-E I'm The Groover Yeah

I'm The Sex Fuhrer Baby I'm A Love Dictator

You're A Disco Reptile A Funky Alligator

P-R-I-M-E Prime Mover

Baby You're M-I-N-E I'm The Groover

Not wanting to be beaten. We went back late yesterday afternoon and cracked the Sagittarius cache(with a little help from our friends hey Sue & Mady) it was a case of cache blindness as Mark had looked all around where the Sagittarius cache was and so had I halfheartedly as Mark said it wasn't there.

Only sorry we couldn't complete it on the first attempt but hey it is finished now found the Bonus Zodiac Cache just as darkness fell.

A great series. Thanks Mady

CT & J :P:D:P:P:P:D:DB):D