Glm Cruises By 900!

Gaiter Man

Thanks!

As Gaiter Man suggested, I have been tied to a paint brush since the middle of August. I was able to put the painting off for over a year, but my wife finally caught up to me. I still have some trim work to do, but my wife said I deserve a break, so I got to hit the trails for a day.

Looking forward to reaching that 1000 milestone. Hope to catch you all on the trails at some point.

Gary

Congrats. Let me know when you get close to 1000.

I'd be happy to place a challenging one out there just for such a milestone.

Gary, you're a credit to the sport.

I'll keep you in mind when I get close! Thanks for the comment!!

Gary

so how long before you hit 1000??? CONGRATS!!!

Hard to say when it will happen. So many factors contribute to what I can do when. Weather is probably the least of the concerns as I have made up my mind to go caching in a rain storm before. Ha ha ha, wet but still fun. Then I have to try and find concentrations of caches to do. I usually try to do one day a weekend caching. I have to travel quite a ways to find 5 or more caches farily close together. But, there are times that I get lucky and can do 20 in one day when I find a densly cached area. If the Granddaughter comes over for the weekend, then I stay home to see her(Not quite 5 months old right now).

I'll just say that I am hopeing to make my 1000th a Christmas Present to myself.

Gary

:P I have only met a couple of people on the trail; in fact you were the first cacher that I met and it was at a CCCooper cache in West Virginia. We talked for a while and I remember saying to myself as I drove away – if all cachers are like him, this sport is filled with good people.

Congrats on 900 – and I will be watching for # 1000.

The "B" Team

:blink: I have only met a couple of people on the trail; in fact you were the first cacher that I met and it was at a CCCooper cache in West Virginia. We talked for a while and I remember saying to myself as I drove away – if all cachers are like him, this sport is filled with good people.

Congrats on 900 – and I will be watching for # 1000.

The "B" Team

Thanks!!!

I remember that day too! Little dead end street leading to the River. No place to park. Was not the easiest find of the day either!

Same feelings about you too! Always hoped I'd run into you again, maybe in Leesburg where you have planted a bunch!!!!

Gary

Congratulations Gary! I have seen your logs in many and many a cache, and I hope to make your acquaintance one day soon.

You'll be at the 1k milestone quite soon, I'll wager. We should have an event somewhere to 'talk geocaching' and celebrate another 1000+ NoVa Cacher!

Warmly,

Airsafety