Feature Request - Multiple Home Locations

KiwiLegend

Something that I would like is to be able to store ( on the website ) several different 'home' locations.

e.g Home, Work, My cousin's place.

That way, I could go to my cache page, and then select say filter finds from work.

I know that I can do it with queries, but what I like is the ability to do a quick online lookup - especially if you travel a bit, and only have access to internet cafes.

It would make a good premium member feature, too.

Something that I would like is to be able to store ( on the website ) several different 'home' locations.

e.g Home, Work, My cousin's place.

That way, I could go to my cache page, and then select say filter finds from work.

I know that I can do it with queries, but what I like is the ability to do a quick online lookup - especially if you travel a bit, and only have access to internet cafes.

It would make a good premium member feature, too.

I suggest you create as many pocket queries as locations you want to do a quick search, without selecting a day. Then Bookmark you PQ page. When you want to get a quick check from a location, just open the bookmark, click on preview of the desired query, then you have the desired list. Does exactly what you want with a total of two mouse clicks.

Hope this helps.

Cache Well