Tb Stuck In St. Petersburg

wildlifeguy

Hello to all those Florida geocachers from a geocacher on the left coast! I have one of my travel bugs stuck in a cache outside of St. Petersburg. It is in the Cache The Narrows GCC283. His name is WLG Phillip and is based on one of the south park characters. He started here in California and made it to Hawaii before visiting that right coast sunshine state. Can anybody there help me to move him along? I know Ya'all have been struck with some heavy devestation as of late and that is what has got me worried about my far travelin' TB. Please help!!

Thanks for your time.

Peace!

Oh NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Ok now I'm bummed. (Deep Breaths, Deep Breaths)

OK, so is there alot of storm damage in the area and the cache is missing???

Having lived through the Loma Prieta (6.9), the Petrolia (7.2), and the Lancaster (7.0 I believe) earthquakes, I can really feel for the pain your state is suffering. 4 hurricanes in as many weeks is just devestating. I am praying for the quick recovery of your thrashed state. Please don't worry about my poor lost TB, it is nothing compared to the losses your state has received. If he turns up great, if not oh well.

Thanks for your time in looking for my little guy.

Peace!