Arizona Cacher Won't Release My TB

WH

Gilbert is a single stone foundation on the edge of a dry lake bed. I know the state pretty well and I had to look it up. Once I saw where it was on a map I knew where it is, er was. It's one of those things you see from the highway for years and wonder about.

There was a desert lobster* farm outside Mina, not far from Gilbert. Fish and wildlife shut them down I think. Ironic your TB was a lobster.

*Some kind of fresh water shrimp they were raising in hot springs.

Pretty much the same thing happened to one of my TBs - someone from Arizona, no less, found 6 caches over new years and has never cached again. The last thing they did was to take a TB of mine. No answers to emails. This is how TBs end up.

Quit waiting. Make a new TB tag out of cardboard or something, make it look like your original (keep the copy), attach it to something new, 'grab' the TB from whoever they are and turn it loose again.

The aggravating part is that they are active cachers. Judging by their stats, theyve founcd caches recently.

If they lost it and just told me..id be ok.

This particular TB is involved in a race and im not sure how re-releasing it would work as far as the race goes.