Jeep Contest Essay Winners???

miloparley

While I agree that the winner may have been a bit hasty in wondering where the prize is and that they became spitefull to us posters who responded to him, some people shouldn't have and you know who you are, think that now would be a good time for us all to read the Forum Guidelines

I especially like the following part...

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Thank you all for your time, now back to the regularly scheduled topic.

Yupp! Part 2

Are you ready for it!

Milo 2

More BREAKING NEWS : from channel MILO NEWS 2

Sorry it interrupt your regular scheduled program :mad: ! Again!

To: GC Staff & Mr. Dave (KA) and my fellow cachers, I apologize in advance for slamming another cacher, that’s usually not me. Mr. Dave, I’ve been here 3 yrs., and never have gotten so irritated on any topic as this. If after 3yrs. I finally get some pink stuff, on my warn meter, I’ll accept it for my actions. I am, after all, responsible for my actions! But I have to take a stand on behalf of my fellow cachers/friends on GC and GC itself.

I usually am posting, to help others, but this is just too irritating.

I think Jeremy should hold off sending out the prize until:

a ) Milo apologizes to his fellow cachers

b ) in this thread apologizes to GC

c ) goes back and fixes all his “Double Dipping” posts

d ) writes a 500 word essay on “Double Dipping” and on being a nice Geocacher.

It seems our friend, (used loosely), Milo should really change his name to the “Double Dipper” :P:D . Upon further review of his logs, I’ve found he likes to “Re-Smiley” instead of using the “Post-a-Note”. For someone that has gotten upset and shot from the hip, and blasted both fellow cachers and GC especially, on his impatience is so wrong. He also, needs to follow the rules. It’s too bad he hasn’t followed the rules or taken the time to visit the forums prior to his post and par take in discussions if he needed to know some things.

Milo follow this links to the “Getting Stared” & “FAQ” section and do some reading.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=5

Here’s the link to the FAQ’s

http://www.geocaching.com/faq/

Hampton/Carson Cache GCG5E7

March 4 by miloparley (41 found)

This was my wife's first find. She loved it. The GPS was saying I still had 100 feet to go, though.

July 30, 2003 by miloparley (41 found)

Nice path. It was 9:00 pm though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bear Behind GCE1A1

August 29, 2003 by miloparley (42 found)

I was up here golfing, thought I check an see if it was still there.

June 20, 2003 by miloparley (42 found)

Nice hiding spot. I had fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother (In-Law) Lode GC62B6

August 7, 2003 by miloparley (42 found)

I stopped in to show a friend what GeoCaching is all about.

June 16, 2003 by miloparley (42 found)

Wow! Let me start off by saying I didn't know where to find the park, but I found a hospital and hiked down a hill to get there. I was exhausted by the time I got there, but it was a blast. I left a nifty pair of sunglasses and took a packet of little locks. You had me for a while, all the trees threw off my GPS. Good hide though, I enjoyed it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

McQuay's Secret GCBD83

August 4, 2003 by miloparley (41 found)

I was in town, and stopped by again.

June 18, 2003 by miloparley (41 found)

I'm from Pittsburgh,PA. I found the cache, and left with a handful of grease. I also got the bug and it will be heading towards the East Coast next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomlinsonx1

August 2, 2003 by miloparley (42 found)

I stopped by to show a new friend how Geo Caching works, and I think he is now hooked.

June 15, 2003 by miloparley (42 found)

I located your package after hiking up a hill for 570'. I didn't see the trail until I was walking back. I took out a travel chess set and put in a buy one get one free Six Flag coupon good for all summer. It was fun, besides getting eaten alive by bugs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bad if I counted correctly "7 Caches" and "17 finds" Nice! Can you say inflation! :mad:

I’ve turned off the microscope.

I will comment no more on this thread. SF1

Edited by strikeforce1