Lunch In New York City?

junglehair

I am trying to pull together a group of us from Western New York to head down to the City for a day of caching. The date hasn't been confirmed yet, but we are looking at possibly November 20. I would love to meet up with some of the NYC area cachers, and thought maybe we could arrange to meet for lunch or something. Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone has recommendations for "must see" NYC caches, let me know and I'll make sure we add them to our list.

For must see caches, have dboggny take you night caching in Central Park!  It's quite a thrill, but don't forget your flashlights.

Make sure you waypoint your car, too. Don't want to start heading East when you're trying to get back to your car, that's South of you......right Planet? :D

ok, I'm going to say this one more time. dboggny was supposed to guide us through a park I haven't been in since I was 11 years old, in the daytime, and I only got to see the Alice in wonderland statue, and when we went it was dark. Why you all followed me is beyond me! :D:P:P:mad::mad: Did you think I knew what I was doing after the first wrong turn? HA! Guess what.

if i remember correctly, i said to IV, "what direction are we going?" to which he replied, "South". i then asked, "why?" when i approaced you, and questioned your directions, you put the gps in my face, said you were just following the arrow and kept on walking. Thats all i needed to hear. I dont argue with women holding GPSr's who think they know where they are going.

:(

Just got a message from the tour company that we booked our trip to NYC with that they are cancelling the tour. It seems they didn't sell enough tickets to make it worthwhile. Guess we'll have to reschedule this for another time.

On the bright side, it means that I'll be able to attend the two events around here this weekend (Friday night in Syracuse and Saturday night in Binghamton).