No Pq's Today...

planetrobert

Yeah, I know how you feel. Mine didn't run either...

I sent Elias a e-mail, haven't heard anything yet.

i KNOW it isn't a mail server thing, that seems to be what he deals with.

they just plain DIDN'T run at all. running my own mail server i know they don't get caught in spam traps. i hope this is resolved before i have to leave. i mean i still have last weeks batch but i want to be sure all my data is up to date.

My PQs just arrived. They should have run on the 29th I have had them set to run on Weds. for quite a long time. Instead they ran on the 30th. I've noticed that they will run between 3am and 4am EST. Today they ran at 6AMish EST.

My PQ numbers are

I don't know if that helps track down the problem.

Weird. One of mine shows that it has ran today, but it hasn't arrived. Another, which ran two hours later has arrived. I've checked my mail server logs and it didn't bounce. I guess I'll queue them up for tomorrow...

I checked the logs and both queries were delivered to your ISP's mail server. I'll send you a PM with the log entries if you want to follow this up with your ISP.

:D Elias

Just being a bit worried:

I have 5 planned for today (Thursday), nothing arrived until now. And they are my preparation for a two weeks vacation to the US starting tomorrow from Germany.

And I have to leave tomorrow at 10:00 AM (which is 1:00 AM PST)

And I got to GPXspinn and Pluck them.... And its 10:09 PM allready here...

No, I am not in a panic mode, I am still only worried ....

There is this thread in the Off-Topic Forum where lots of community members are helping out by offering G-mail invites. I just wanted to direct everyone over there (if they're premium members), and remind folks not to start new threads about G-mail.

So.... does this mean I get to spike Jeremy's warn meter? Nope, because switching to G-mail is on topic as an easy solution to PQ's that are missed due to an e-mail provider issue. He will have to come up with another reason to fire me. There are many to choose from.

There is this thread in the Off-Topic Forum where lots of community members are helping out by offering G-mail invites. I just wanted to direct everyone over there (if they're premium members), and remind folks not to start new threads about G-mail.

So.... does this mean I get to spike Jeremy's warn meter? Nope, because switching to G-mail is on topic as an easy solution to PQ's that are missed due to an e-mail provider issue. He will have to come up with another reason to fire me. There are many to choose from.

First Keystone, you do have stones.

Second, you can not be fired only sold, remember.

Maybe if you started picking on the dogs?

There is this thread in the Off-Topic Forum where lots of community members are helping out by offering G-mail invites.  I just wanted to direct everyone over there (if they're premium members), and remind folks not to start new threads about G-mail.

So.... does this mean I get to spike Jeremy's warn meter?  Nope, because switching to G-mail is on topic as an easy solution to PQ's that are missed due to an e-mail provider issue.  He will have to come up with another reason to fire me.  There are many to choose from.

Thanks, CO Admin! When seeking expert advice on how to irritate someone, I would value your opinion above anyone else's. :)

There is this thread in the Off-Topic Forum where lots of community members are helping out by offering G-mail invites.  I just wanted to direct everyone over there (if they're premium members), and remind folks not to start new threads about G-mail.

So.... does this mean I get to spike Jeremy's warn meter?  Nope, because switching to G-mail is on topic as an easy solution to PQ's that are missed due to an e-mail provider issue.  He will have to come up with another reason to fire me.  There are many to choose from.

Thanks, CO Admin! When seeking expert advice on how to irritate someone, I would value your opinion above anyone else's. :)

Alwasy here to help.

So.... does this mean I get to spike Jeremy's warn meter? 

Thanks, CO Admin! When seeking expert advice on how to irritate someone, I would value your opinion above anyone else's. :ph34r:

Alwasy here to help.

Hey you two. This isn't a mutual admiration society. We're talking about serious stuff here! Please keep on topic. :)

I see I am not the only one that did not recieve a PQ today. I had one set up for home last nite and did not get it. Set it up for today and still did not get it. Maybe tomorrow?

If you still have one of those GMAIL invites left I would like one.

Thanks for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.

I just created 2 new queries and changed an existing query and all 3 ran within 10 minutes. However, the existing query that runs everyday has not run yet. One of the new queries I just created was identical to the daily that has not run since 9/28. Not sure what's up.

Thanks,

Tim