Ventura Kids Find Cache #4000

Firehouse16

Congratulations are in order for the Ventura Kids. They reached a new milestone finding their 4000th cache! :D

It's been a pleasure to have cached with them over the last two months and see how they really cache. B) It was fun being with Steve reaching and achieving this 4000 cache mark and to introduce them to new geocaching software that Steve now kicks himself in the butt thinking "With this stuff I could have had 5000 finds by now!" ;) Steve is very good at finding caches in the old school style, but now that he's modernizing and been taught how to use GSAK, well stand back, 5000 is just around the corner. :D

I'm sure the VK's are busy trying to catch up on his logs. His 3999th cache was called "Breaking News!" and his 4000th is called "Ventura Kids 4000th Find (VK's 4K)".

So congratulations again! Maybe after this he'll quit for a week or two and rest up before continuing. :D

CCCooper is #1, right? (7010 finds)

SBUX would be 2 or 3 (4254 finds)

On a recent trip to PA, I was able to visit a few caches this "pair" had been to. Theor was only one physical log entry, yet they both logged the cache online. What is up with that? Yes, SBUX signed the logbook for CCCooper.

-WR

Thanks everyone. :ph34r: I can't believe all the help I received when it was evident that I might not make the 4000 mark in time for the picnic. :) You cachers are great.

I took firehouse16 up on his offer for a hunting and hiding powercaching day out by his place (Riverside) for the final day. Lots of great caches out there... some tough ones too. My favorite one was #4000. (4K for VK). :) Thanks Firehouse for all the help. Now Hide some more! :huh:;)