The Hikers Among Us...

briansnat

Brian, I don't think anymore than what you said is needed. You and maybe three other geocachers (in this area) can speak to that group as an equal. Any more of us comment and it will begin to sound like we are defending ourselves because we're wrong.

Your post there was perfect.

Brian, I don't think anymore than what you said is needed. You and maybe three other geocachers (in this area) can speak to that group as an equal. Any more of us comment and it will begin to sound like we are defending ourselves because we're wrong.

Your post there was perfect.

Yeah I guess we made our point.

Nice responses. I feel no need to jump in.

When I'm out hunting a cache walking along the along the scar of an illegal ATV track, past piles of beer cans, dumped construction debris, rusting hulks of abandoned vehicles and surveyor marks announcing the next new development, I really don't think a small Tupperware container, carefully concealed from sight is that much of an issue.

What was the terrain rating on that cache?

Nice responses. I feel no need to jump in.

When I'm out hunting a cache walking along the along the scar of an illegal ATV track, past piles of beer cans, dumped construction debris, rusting hulks of abandoned vehicles and surveyor marks announcing the next new development, I really don't think a small Tupperware container, carefully concealed from sight is that much of an issue.

What was the terrain rating on that cache?

Which one? I think that describes 80 percent of the caches in NJ.