Beaten To Ftp By Jeremy

Deego

Beaten to (F)irst (T)ime (P)ublished by Jeremy

About six weeks ago, I received an email through G:UK from a journalist working on a GPS article for T3 Magazine. They wanted a small side panel on Geocaching and had a few question that I answered via email, but I did not hear anything else. Today I saw this month's magazine was out so I got all giddy and flicked through to the GPS article, There on the right hand page was the geocache side panel. I was just about to buy all the copies they had, when shock gasp I noticed that the answers looked a little different, on closer inspection (and reading the first paragraph) it appears that they used answers supplied by some dude called Jeremy Irish. Judging by his answers (very similar to mine) He know a little bit about Geocaching. But what's he got that I haven't (apart from hair :( ) ? They did put that the highest cache in the UK was on top of Ben Nevis so they used some of my info, but went for his answers just because he has a flashy title. :):(

Cant comment on the article I stuffed all three copies back on the shelf (always been a bad loser) and walked off in a huff. Has anybody else seen it? or do I have to return to buy a copy