Thank You

Africard

There are still very few caches in the immediate Durban area. Although I sincerely enjoy the 'hunt', I have decided to concentrate on placing a number of caches over the next few weeks and months, to try and attract more players to the game.

There are some spectacular places to visit in Durban and surrounding areas - so I venture forth on my quest and promise to make them fun to get to, interesting when found, and not too easy to discover!

Keep on Playing!!!!!

Edited by Azaruk

Just a quick Hi to the fine folks there in RSA. I just spent 6 weeks backpacking there (plus a bit in neighboring Mozambique) last April/May and...

Unfortunately, I didn't discover this wondrous sport of geocaching 'til I returned. RATS! If I'd only known there were treasures to find right there in Capetown and even in Mozambique. Ah well, guess I'll just have to endure another 20 hr. flight to visit again! <_<

Oh, and my favorite you may ask? Port Elizabeth - truly "The Friendly City" indeed!

We will be visiting the Natal / Durban area for our annual December holiday. We will be brining down a cache to place. Any suggestions on an area to look at for placing. We would prefer along the coast or alternately a Nature Reserve or Park (in that order)

A pleasure, Africard.

Look for more caches coming to an area of interest, beauty, or just plain difficult to get to, real soon!!!!

I'm actually having fun working out new caches. As one builds experience and lurks in the forums, one begins to discover just how devious some of the cache hiders are! I intend to do as well if not better than some of those machiaevellian characters in the USA!!!

Watch this space .......

I'm actually having fun working out new caches. As one builds experience and lurks in the forums, one begins to discover just how devious some of the cache hiders are! I intend to do as well if not better than some of those machiaevellian characters in the USA!!!

I'm watching this space - I really enjoyed some of the posts :lol: and the plans and placings of some caches. I'm also preparing a couple!