A=42? I'm Stumped

NeffTrek

I was trying a multicache with my kids in Colorado, Harper's Dregs and the last coordinates were given in the cache with the note 'but A = 42' posted on the website. There was no reference to 'A' anywhere in the cache or in the website.

Does "A=42" have special reference when posting coordinates? I didn't seem like part of a puzzle at all.

Thanks,

NeffTrek

Hmm...the only way "42" rings a bell with me is that it is the answer to life, the universe and everything" in Douglas Adams book "Life, The Universe and Everything". :huh::lol: (from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, well worth reading if you need to sharpen your sense of the absurd, and who doesn't these days?).

In looking at the cache description, I'm guessing that the last set of coordinates has an "A" value in the same way that the first set used "B" and "C"? But it's impossible to know without finding the last micro in the puzzle.

Hmm...the only way "42" rings a bell with me is that it is the answer to life, the universe and everything" in Douglas Adams book "Life, The Universe and Everything".  :)  :D  (from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, well worth reading if you need to sharpen your sense of the absurd, and who doesn't these days?).

In looking at the cache description, I'm guessing that the last set of coordinates has an "A" value in the same way that the first set used "B" and "C"?  But it's impossible to know without finding the last micro in the puzzle.

well, one of these is correct ...

or maybe both,

but definitely not neither.