Gsak Registration

archeangelsk2002

hello folks,

tis i, the olde bald headed archie,

just dropping a quick post on registering gsak.

i registered my gsak and its great, becuase of registration, you wont have to occassionally re-download your gsak to get updates. and if you regiater for at least 15.00, youll find its an invaluable asset to your geocaching experience.

by the way, clyde responded to my registration that same day. i think no more than 45 minutes later.

its a very detailed application, and he did put a lot of work into it. i was happy to pay the registration.

regards

archie :o

I downloaded GSAK on a trail basis to see if it was for me. (which means it has to be incredibley user friendly) I checked it out and registered within 45 minutes. It is worth every penny of the $15.00 and, as I told Clyde, a whole lot more. If anyone is on the fence about registering, I would do it now before Clyde realizes what it's really worth. :o

Edit: don't know Clyde personally, have no affiliation with GSAK, just personal opinion of an excelent software!

Edited by CapnJackSparrow

Clyde is trying to do things simultaneously:

1) Release an application that anyone can use without being overwhelmed

2) Release an application that everyone can customize so it works the way they want it to

Sometimes, it's not easy to do both, but I think he's done a tremendous job in striking a balance between the two. I too am a happy registered user.

What everyone else said - and then some

fantastic program that continually gets improved. Not sure how or when he sleeps - he seems to answer e-mail within just a few minutes no matter what time of day it is.

very responsive and helpful when you have questions -

Thanks Clyde -

{are you really down under? I always wondered - under what?}