How Many Pennsylvanians Are Here?

jkibbe

New to the sport and the page!

Live in East Prospect (Just south of Wrightsville)

Work in Newberrytown at the fire dept. (Just south of the turnpike on I-83 x32)

Looking for more geocachers in the area to learn me a thing or two :rolleyes:

Going for my first on Wednesday along the river in East Prospect, and many more in Rocky Ridge, as well as "Support our Troops" in sam lewis. :D

Any good ones for a 5 year old little girl and her daddy to go out on and have equal enjoyment that I may have missed? (got both in EP and most in Rocky Ridge set as way points) OR maybe any off-road hunts in the York area? It'd be great fun to combine my love of off-roading and my new love (im sure) for geocaching.

Drop me a PM, myself, my little girl and my fiancee are all new and excited for Wednesday, and always willing to learn and do a group thing.

Edited by FreeWheelin4x4
From NEPA...Luzerne County... originally from the the tri-city area...Mocanaqua, Shickshinny, Wapwallopen :cry: and now from Nanticoke, the kielbasa capital of NEPA...heyna! :lol:

Speaking of heyna!!!

My ex-wife :cry: is from the lovely state of NJ :ph34r: and when she moved here while going to school (before we married) she was talking with some locals. I guess they were talking about where they were from, etc. So one of the locals ends a sentence with "heyna"....and my ex-wife :cry: says....."oh, your from Heyna, Pennsylvania?" :blink:

I would like to apoligize to all the Steeler fans out there for the whupp'n we gave your boys the other night in Indianapolis. I was at the game and the Blue nation welcomed a bunch of Black and Gold into our house. I think a good time was had by all for the most part. Please don't take it to personally, it was just business as we are on a mission this year. Detroit 06

I wish I'd be there!

Havin' been to Central PA many times, State College and vicinity.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Germany to all of you Pennsylvanians!

Thank you, Doc W; the same greetings back to you! We met at the CITO at Purdue Mt. last fall. I had my husband and two sons with me. :D

Edited by PeachyPA
I would like to apoligize to all the Steeler fans out there for the whupp'n we gave your boys the other night in Indianapolis.  I was at the game and the Blue nation welcomed a bunch of Black and Gold into our house.  I think a good time was had by all for the most part.  Please don't take it to personally, it was just business as we are on a mission this year.  Detroit 06

No hard feelins, dude. :laughing:

I see that I've never checked in here. Pennsyltucky in the house. (That's mid-western PA.)