How Many Pennsylvanians Are Here?

jkibbe

South Central PA...specifically New Cumberland (across the river from Harrisburg). I have been lurking around here for a while now, but am finally able to put some time into this activity with my family (3 kids ages 6, 4 and 2).

I will be getting my first GPSR soon and would certainly take any advice I can get on it. We have our first GC trip planned for the middle of May and I can't wait!

Just moved to North East PA from Texas.

funny looking white rain you guys got up here. :laughing:

Just joined...We're in Potter County...Roulette, PA. Well, suburban Roulette.

Levittown pa or Dushore pa not sure here either.

Welcome to caching in the northeast! Be sure to stop by the local forums at www.nepageocachers.org to find out what's going on in your area and say hello to your caching neighbors. ;)

Northeast PA in Hazleton.

Now WHO could this be??? "JGSTEF" sounds awfully familiar to me - could it be the guy who got me addicted to this game??? I don't know if this counts but I USED to live in Northeastern PA but now I'm transplanted to NJ. I will be going back to PA when there's no more life in this old body! :laughing:

Well, seeing that I just found this, figured I would add my self.

Was born and raised and still live in DuBois. Dont know where that is? Well it is right along I-80. Kinda northeast of that dang groundhog (lol). I know PeachyPA, waynesguitars, Fourriverratz, and a few others here. Did not see anyone here that is in dubois, just around, or not living here at the moment (Directed to TGH). Me and a few others are tryin to UP the caches around here. So far, so good.

Found caching after buyin a GPS for ATVing. Kept seeing the word GEOCACHE in the stupid thing, and then saw it on our local forum. Had to ask and ever since I have been hooked. Kinda got my wife in on it too, she doesnt like to go all the time.

Look me up around here, can take you to some of the better caches or just help ya find one that has been buggin ya.

Check out 969 Cache - my yard.

South Central PA...specifically New Cumberland (across the river from Harrisburg). I have been lurking around here for a while now, but am finally able to put some time into this activity with my family (3 kids ages 6, 4 and 2).

I will be getting my first GPSR soon and would certainly take any advice I can get on it. We have our first GC trip planned for the middle of May and I can't wait!

84 pa

Hello from Elk County :D I live in the big city of St. Marys along Routes 255 and 120. Theres about 30 caches here and alot just out of St. Marys. There are some pretty interesting caches here if you like weird caches. E-mail if your coming to the area for a visit or just passing by for a geocaching hunt like most do.

St. Marys is only about 15 minutes to where the Elk roam freely and theres about 20 caches there that are very well placed so that you WILL see Elk.