Geocoins, Do The Show?

Dennisfauchez

I picked up a geocoin at GHAGAFAP III today and I logged it... I was just wondering if it was suposed to show up in my inventory...

I also logged the Jeep, it showed up right away, the coin however.... did something go wrong or is it on a completly different basis?

Would be nice if it gave a neat little symbol to the profile with a count for it and it in my inventory, but I won't complain if it doesn't, I just want to know if it was suposed to?

P.S. The title should have read "Do THEY show" not do the... I typed to fast :blink:

Thnx ;)

-D-

Edited by Dennisfauchez
I picked up a geocoin at GHAGAFAP III today and I logged it... I was just wondering if it was suposed to show up in my inventory...

I also logged the Jeep,  it showed up right away,    the coin however....    did something go wrong or is it on a completly different basis?

Would be nice if it gave a neat little symbol to the profile with a count for it and it in my inventory,    but I won't complain if it doesn't,  I just want to know if it was suposed to?

Thnx :blink:

-D-

Depends on what geocoin it was. If it was a canadian geocoin it won't show up on your inventory. I think USA geocoins and Moun10bike (sp?) coins are the only ones you'll see on you inventory.

Edit: I think I spelt Moun10bike correctly this time.

Edited by tlg