Volunteer Cache Agent

cache agent

Welcome to THAT side of the fence.

Kind of like "Wilson" on "Home Improvement", we never really get to see you, you probably have the right answer and use subtle points to makes us see why our idea won't work.

If that didn't come across right, that's normal.

Good luck with the approving and explaining.

My question is this.... What region do you support or cover?

It took me ages to get Cache-Tech to put up with me, and my track record with a lady is not likely much better LOL.

I have fun, because I can, and like the description of the planet Earth in the updated "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".... Mostly harmless.

Welcome aboard.

:( The Blue Quasar

Fear... justifiably so, given some of the crap that is written about reviewers. Some of these spurned cache-hiders sound downright violent. One should also expect a reasonable amount of impartiality from both the reviewers and the submitters, due to the anonymity. I am all for it. I am as curious as everyone else, but I can't see any reason for them not to be anonymous. I see more benefits than harm. :rolleyes:

Actually, having said all that, I might add that the caution exists on both sides, therefore it might be prudent if Jeremy or Cache-Tech might jump in here and officially endorse Cache-Agent as bona fide. I'm guessing if she weren't, though, that Cache-Tech WOULD have jumped in and closed the thread very quickly. Things that don't belong don't last long around here. :rolleyes: Still.... the reasurrance would be nice.

Actually, having said all that, I might add that the caution exists on both sides, therefore it might be prudent if Jeremy or Cache-Tech might jump in here and officially endorse Cache-Agent as bona fide. I'm guessing if she weren't, though, that Cache-Tech WOULD have jumped in and closed the thread very quickly. Things that don't belong don't last long around here. :rolleyes: Still.... the reasurrance would be nice.

not to nitpick but im not sure that cache agent is a woman. however i do like the fact tht he/she can communicate in both languages!

I'm not Jeremy or Cache-Tech, but I can say that yep, she is a real cacher and a real reviewer. It is great to have her working with the cachers in Canada.

Yep, I have been tracking this topic and the help is greatly appreciated. Don't know how far my official endorsement goes, but she is a bona-fide cache reviewer.

All new cache reviewers have to learn the secret handshake. I think Hydee flys to the location on the Groundspeak Corporate Plane. Peace, love and geocaching!

00flower.jpg

Hey, I think thats the same plane that Jeremy used 3 years ago when he was the only cache approver around. :mad:

Welcome Cache-Agent, Olar

Welcome aboard Cache Agent! Sounds like you can hold your own against this crowd. :( Glad to see some X chromosome in here.

To all - despite the fact that Cache Agent wears pink and has great legs there is no other similarity between us (she's probably a bit taller). I am NOT CA (or CouparAngus either) and je ne parle pas francais.

Annie :(