Gpx Sonar Problem

Been using GPX Sonar ever since I got my iPAQ PDA, without a problem. For the last couple of days the application has failed to load. I get the following message;

'Application GPXSonar.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If problem persists etc etc.........

Program: GPXSonar.exe

Exception: 0xc0000005

Address: 00045f3c'

I've removed it and reloaded but this doesn't work as I get the same message. GPXView is working fine..........

Anyone have any ideas?

Perhaps a problem in the .gpx file? (which is really just xml) Does it startup without the gpx file or only when you tell it to load your gpx? If it's when you load the gpx, can it load *other* gpx files?

Try opening up your gpx file on your PC using Internet Explorer. If the file has malformed XML in it, IE will likely find it and even be able to tell you the line number.

Edited by Jeeters

Nick,

I've answered your post on my site. Here's what I wrote:

" Please save your GPXSonar.dat file and email it to me at fabien_royer at hotmail dot com. That's the only way I will be able to figure out what's going on.

After sending it to me, make a backup of it then delete it from the \Config directory. This should allow GpxSonar to work again (IF the .dat file is indeed the problem of course).

Thank you.

-Fabien. "

Edited by -=(GEO)=-