35mm Containers

Anklebiters

Recently the small group I cache with (friends and family) have really devoted ourselves to CITO. In our on going quest to seek out garbage we have discovered a nearly unlimited supply of 35mm film canisters!!! It's super simple, go to any store that developes film at the end of the day and ask them for the film containers. We have been stuffing 1 garbage bag in each and leaving them in every cache we find. It works out great for everybody!

I've been a Girl Scout most of my life, the "Old School" GS saying was, "Always leave a place cleaner then you found it". Thanks for the great idea on the film cannisters, I've just downloaded some ideas for labels, will be printing and applying and leaving them in all cachest that I can.

Recently the small group I cache with (friends and family) have really devoted ourselves to CITO. In our on going quest to seek out garbage we have discovered a nearly unlimited supply of 35mm film canisters!!! It's super simple, go to any store that developes film at the end of the day and ask them for the film containers. We have been stuffing 1 garbage bag in each and leaving them in every cache we find. It works out great for everybody!

We took your advice and tried it at our local Walgreens on our lunch hour today and it worked great! The gave us all they had and even offered to collect them for a week or so.

Thanks for the hint!