For Sale: Garmin Gpsmap 60cs Plus Extras!

All,

I have a one month old Garmin GPSmap 60CS for sale along with the following additional items:

1. Unit specific unlock code for City Select North America v6

2. Unit specific unlock code for City Navigator North America v6

3. Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Americas v6.5 (all regions unlocked!)

4. Unit specific unlock code for European City Select v6

5. Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Atlantic v6.5 (all regions unlocked!)

I'll also through in:

1. A copy of TOPO United States (3 CD set)

2. A copy of U.S. TOPO 24K National Parks, West

3. A copy of Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots, West

4. A copy of Worldmap

5. Sharkskin protective case (from TheGPSStore.com)

6. Garmin carrying case

7. Suction cup auto mount

8. 12 Volt cigarette lighter power cord

WOW! That's a lot of stuff. I can't believe I bought it all now that I see it listed. :blink:

The unit is in perfect condition and has hardly been used. There are no scratches or blemishes of any kind on it (i.e. it looks like it was just taken out of the box). I have all of the original packaging (including the manuals lanyard, beltclip, etc.). This is one of the newer units from Garmin that has the small foam pads behind the battery terminals to prevent power loss when bumped.

If you're interested just PM me or send me an e-mail (you should be able to reach me by e-mail via my profile on this forum) and make an offer. Serious offers only please and no trades will be accepted.

BTW, before anyone asks... I'm selling the unit because I have a Vista C that I prefer to use over the 60CS and so I don't want it any more.

Kermode,

I bought the unit from GPSNow.com and so I doubt that they would take it back now that it has been opened and used (i.e. they're not a Wal-Mart :blink:). Besides that, how would I take back all of the software? The unlock codes have already been provided by Garmin and so they aren't going to give me back my money now are they???

Thanks for your suggestion though...

All,

Okay, I've taken the time to put together a list of "street" prices for the unit just to show what everything's worth. I've also now set a price for the unit (for a purchase of ALL components, just the North American components, or just the European components). Please do let me know if you're interested.

ALL COMPONENTS ($700 plus $10 shipping - out of U.S. shipping costs extra)

- Garmin GPSmap 60CS ($395)

- Unit specific unlock code for City Select North America v6 ($125)

- Unit specific unlock code for City Navigator North America v6 (no charge, but worth at least $125)

Note: I only unlocked the unit using CN to see if I could tell a difference between it and CS.

The unlock code was a second unlock from my old StreetPilot III which I don't have any more.

- Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Americas v6.5 (all regions unlocked!)

This one's hard to put a value on as I paid big $$$ to unlock all of the regions. However, since I realize that I'll never get my money back on this one (and I still have access to it all in my other unit due to the second unit unlock), lets just price it at the cost of a single region being unlocked or ($120)

- Unit specific unlock code for European City Select v6 ($300)

- Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Atlantic v6.5 (all regions unlocked!)

Again, this one's hard to put a value on as I paid big $$$ to unlock all of the regions. However, since I realize that I'll never get my money back on this one (and I still have access to it all in my other unit due to the second unit unlock), lets just price it at the cost of a single region being unlocked or ($200)

- Sharkskin protective case (from TheGPSStore.com) ($10)

- Garmin utility carrying case ($10)

- Suction cup auto mount ($20)

- 12 Volt cigarette lighter power cord ($25)

- TOPO United States (3 CD set) ($90)

- U.S. TOPO 24K National Parks, West ($90)

- Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots, West ($90)

- TOPO Canada ($120)

- Worldmap ($90)

I calculate everything to be worth more than $1,685 altogether (WOW!), but I'm willing to take $700 (plus $10 shipping) for it all!

NORTH AMERICAN COMPONENTS ONLY ($600 plus $10 shipping - out of U.S. shipping costs extra)

- Unit specific unlock code for City Select North America v6 ($125)

- Unit specific unlock code for City Navigator North America v6 (no charge, but worth at least $125)

Note: I only unlocked the unit using CN to see if I could tell a difference between it and CS.

The unlock code was a second unlock from my old StreePilot III which I don't have any more.

- TOPO United States (3 CD set) ($90)

- U.S. TOPO 24K National Parks, West ($90)

- Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots, West ($90)

- TOPO Canada ($120)

EUROPEAN COMPONENTS ONLY ($600 plus $10 shipping - out of U.S. shipping costs extra)

- Unit specific unlock code for European City Select v6 ($300)

- Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Atlantic v6.5 (all regions unlocked!)

Again, this one's hard to put a value on as I paid more than $1,000 to unlock all of the regions. However, since I realize that I'll never get my money back on this one (and I still have access to it all in my other unit due to the second unit unlock), lets just price it at the cost of a single region being unlocked or ($200)

- Worldmap ($90)