Murder Mystery Event: The Old Tourne's Auction

avroair

The Old Tourne dead!

Police suspect foul play

All geocachers are cordially invited to take part in a murder mystery called “The Old Tourne’s Auction”.

Following the tragic death of the Northern New Jersey’s oldest geocacher, his famous artifacts are being sold to the highest bidder. We would welcome your presence at this auction and to the reading of his will. This will take place on November 14th, 10 a.m.-11 a.m. registration.

If you plan on attending please make a note on the event page so we know the numbers.

Yours faithfully,

Robin DeNiro

(Avroair)

The Event

Edited by avroair
:blink: Subscribers only.

I don't want to turn the thread into a premium/non-premium discussion (or argument as it would turn out to be) but look at it this way - it's $3 for 2 months or $6 total if you get nothing more then the ability to look at the page before the event and then log the event afterward. That's less then a movie ticket for what I imagine would be a lot more entertainment.

It was NO accident! His cache was within 528 feet of mine and getting all the attention!

Watch out TBB! hope your harriman water cache is more distant now!!!  <_<

You did not need to get the Vatican involved! In kidnapping my travel bug to Vatican City you have taken the incident international. If you plan to use the storyline for your new book, 'The AvroAir Code' I am requesting royalties (and I don't mean the brittish type!).

One Particular Harbour is up and awaiting a brave soul to seek it first.