Best Price For A New Legend Color?

HawkesNest

HawksNest,

If you live in the Sates, I have an awesome deal on a brand new (in the box) Legend C I'm trying to sell. If you're interested, check out my topic on in the GPS Garage Sale forum:

For Sale: Garmin Etrex Legend C Plus Extras!

The unit is a steal with all of the mapping software I'm including with it (and the unit specific unlock codes). If you have any questions, just send me a PM or e-mail me.

BTW, I'm not a dealer. I bought the unit for my wife, but we just bought her a new car with a nav system in it and so she no longer needs/wants it.

HawksNest,

If you live in the Sates, I have an awesome deal on a brand new (in the box) Legend C I'm trying to sell. If you're interested, check out my topic on in the GPS Garage Sale forum:

For Sale: Garmin Etrex Legend C Plus Extras!

The unit is a steal with all of the mapping software I'm including with it (and the unit specific unlock codes). If you have any questions, just send me a PM or e-mail me.

BTW, I'm not a dealer. I bought the unit for my wife, but we just bought her a new car with a nav system in it and so she no longer needs/wants it.

Yes, I do live in the States, but I'm not sure I want to get all of those extreas yet even at such a great price. I'm just looking for the best price on the legend color unit for now. B)

I have also found one on ebay for 279.99 + 21.00 shipping + 50.00 rebate. Item number: 5720650593 from Redzuco

What ever you do, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM REDZUCO off of eBay. I had really bad dealings with that guy and if you checkout his feedback, you'll see lots of others who had similar problems. Besides that, even if you got the unit from him, I doubt that you'd ever see the $50 rebate.

I've bought about five GPS units from GPSNow.com over the years and they're terrific. Their prices are really hard to beat if you include the cost of shipping. For most GPS units, you can get FedEx 2nd day air shipping from them for around $12, and if you order early enough, they guaranty that they will ship your package out the SAME day you order it (as opposed to a week or two later like Rudzuco does even after you pay him more for faster shipping! B)).

Good luck!

Edited by TheOfficeMaven
I have also found one on ebay for 279.99 + 21.00 shipping + 50.00 rebate. Item number: 5720650593 from Redzuco

What ever you do, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM REDZUCO off of eBay. I had really bad dealings with that guy and if you checkout his feedback, you'll see lots of others who had similar problems. Besides that, even if you got the unit from him, I doubt that you'd ever see the $50 rebate.

I've bought about five GPS units from GPSNow.com over the years and they're terrific. Their prices are really hard to beat if you include the cost of shipping. For most GPS units, you can get FedEx 2nd day air shipping from them for around $12, and if you order early enough, they guaranty that they will ship your package out the SAME day you order it (as opposed to a week or two later like Rudzuco does even after you pay him more for faster shipping! B)).

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice.

Money talks though, and I'm still really tempted. I will have to do some more home work and think some more on it. B)

GPS Now for $289.95

CompuPlus for $271.00

But check tax and shipping charges.  YMMV

I got a Legend C from CompuPlus about three weeks ago. Total cost was $294 including $15 for overnite shipping, making the unit $279. It was the cheapest deal I was able to find at the time, and I read overall good reviews about them here in the forums. My experience was good. I'd order from them again.