Help In Maintaining Cache - Cape Breton Island, Ns

Archaeologist-PA

Hi everyone. I'm wondering if anyone local to Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia might be able to lend a hand in helping to maintain a geocache? I doubt it would require much time (if any) - just would be nice to have backup in case there were any issues I couldn't take care of. I've placed one on some property my husband and I own near Lake Ainslie (Whycocomagh). We visit the island several times a year (usually spaced out between the seasons - winter / spring / summer / fall), but this doesn't seem to be often enough for the approval of this cache. I placed it this past week and goofed by leaving a small penknife in the cache, which I didn't realize was against the rules. We just came back to the U.S., and I won't be able to make it back for awhile. It's a shame.. I thought we had a *perfect* spot for hiding a geocache, and I'd love to be able to contribute to the game by including this one, if it's at all possible. Anyway, if anyone might be able to help out, please let me know. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Jennifer