Can't Drop Travel Bug

larry202br

I have a travel bug that shows in my inventory when I look at the "my Cache" page, but does not show up when I try to log a find, and drop it off. I have dropped the TB off, but since it doesn't show in my inventory, I can't drop it off. and yes, this is a legitimate cache, not a micro or or virtual.

What should I do?

In your inventory box, on the right is the up/down arrows, try scrolling thru it using them. I think you can only see 4, maybe 5 tb's at a time before you need to scroll.

I had the same thing happen tonight to my personal tb. I logged it into a cache, then went back to log off the cache page. Some how the the system hick-uped, and was stuck on the cache page. I posted a note to the page to that effect, went back to retrieve it, and it finally came off the page. It does happen on occasion! Just use the post-a-note.

On the other note: Always write down the tags 6#'s. After I pick up a tb, when I get home I print the page and write the #'s on it. I also have a notebook with every tb'b name, 6digit #'s, date pick/up, date/drop off, and gc's cache# where I dropped it. I've been email several time from someone that need the #'s, just like in your case. SF1

I appreciate the 'scroll" advice Strikeforce, but (at the time), that was the only TB I had.

Eartha: it still does not show up in my inventory when I enter a log.

Hey Larry,

I should have checked your profile stats first, and would have seen "only the one"!

Go back to the cache page, and try retrieving again.

Use a post-a-note, "trying to log off tb" again!

Some time ago, it took me three times to get it!

If that doesn't work, use the "grab-it", that usually will work!

note: After each attempt, give the system about 5 minutes to do it's thing, then do the next step. I found that, giving the system some "lag time" between moves helps!

If that doesn't work, post back and I'll try to help a different way! SF1