Size Bar Scale

I think its a nice update, and am wondering how soon the small description will be added.

:lol: I am very excited about this mini or small option, most of my caches would fall in that area since they are urban caches, they are not micros, they are roomy enough for TBs and stuff, and yet, they are certainly not amo boxes either. :)

Thanks for this new option guys, can't wait to see it fully implemented!

I saw the size ratings on the cache listing last night. I believe the boxes are from left to right: micro (film canister, etc.), small, medium (ammo can), large (eg., 5 gallon bucket) and other (virtual, mystery, etc.). I like this rating as it gives me a quick view of what I am looking for before I decide to look at the cache page itself. Thanks, Jeremy and crew, for this new feature!

Has anyone noticed the new bar scale that appears on the cache description page, when you look at the list of caches you own or have found.

I think its a nice update, and am wondering how soon the small description will be added.

Thanks for the update. keep up the effort.

no - can't find it - not sure if I am looking in the right place -

Has anyone noticed the new bar scale that appears on the cache description page, when you look at the list of caches you own or have found.

Do a search for nearest caches and you will see it.

Do a search for nearest caches and you will see it.

Aha!!!

COOL!!

hover and it tells you what it is -

nice going guys!

:anibad::lol::D:D:D:D