For Sale: Garmin Etrex Legend C Plus Extras!

All,

I have a brand new (in the box) eTrex Legend C for sale along with the following additional items:

1. Unit specific unlock code for City Select North America v6

2. Unit specific unlock code for City Navigator North America v6

3. Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Americas v6.5 (all regions unlock! - worth many $$$)

I'll also through in:

1. A brand new Garmin eTrex protective case for the unit.

2. A copy of TOPO United States (3 CD set)

3. A copy of U.S. TOPO 24K National Parks, West

4. A copy of Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots, West

5. A copy of Worldmap

That's waaay more than $1,000 in map software alone and I'd be willing to part with it all (including the brand new Legend C) for just $500 plus shipping. :huh:

I currently have a GPSmap 60CS, an eTrex Vista C, a Quest, and the Legend C, and so I've decided that I don't need the Legend any more. I actually bought it for my wife and she doesn't want/need it as we just bought her a new car with a nav system in it.

If you're interested just PM me or send me an e-mail (you should be able to reach me by e-mail via my profile on this forum).

I can't believe that no one is interested in the Legend C. I know that $500 is a lot of cash, but it's really a steal with all of the mapping software that's being included.

I'll give it another day or two here and then I'll put it up on eBay.

BTW, I have 100% positive feedback on eBay for every item I've ever sold there (including a couple of my other GPS units - SPIII and GPSmap 60C). Thus, if you'd like to look me up on eBay for a better sense of my trust worthiness, my eBay user ID is "wopr_mike"

I just thought that I'd offer the unit up for sale here before putting it on eBay as I'm a big fan of this site and its members.

Thanks for your interest!

Edit: In fact, you can even see the eBay auction in my feedback profile where I bought the Legend C for $285 just a few weeks ago. Thus, you're getting all the other software and the case for just $215 more (and the City Select NA v6 alone is worth $125 of that leaving just $90 for everything else B))!

Edited by TheOfficeMaven

Okay,

Let's give this one more try, but this is my bottom line offer... :blink:

- Brand spanking new Legend C ($250)

- Unit specific unlock code for City Select North America v6 ($75)

- Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Americas v6.5 ($75)

And, I'll through in the brand new protective Garmin eTrex case for free (a $15 value).

That's it, nothing else will be included. i.e. $400 (plus shipping) takes everything I've just listed here. That's an absolute steal (as I paid over $1,000 for it all)!

Any takers? :blink:

BTW, my original offer still stands as well (i.e. for an additional $100 you'd get all the other software I listed in my first offer that I didn't include here).

Wow! Still no takers eh...

Man, I think that this is an AWESOME deal. Let's try sweeting it one last time though. :o

$400 (plus $10 shipping within the U.S.) takes it all! Here's what you get:

- Brand spanking new Legend C (still in the box!)

- Unit specific unlock code for City Select North America v6

- Unit specific unlock code for BlueChart Americas v6.5

- Brand new protective Garmin eTrex case

- A copy of TOPO United States (3 CD set)

- A copy of U.S. TOPO 24K National Parks, West

- A copy of Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots, West

- A copy of TOPO Canada (4 CD set)

Any takers?