Cachmate & Pdb

Panda Fan

I have just uploaded my first pdb for cachemate and I cant seem to open the file up or even see it. I have tryed uploading it a second time, but it ask me to change the name of the file because the is a file aready with that name. I did change the name and now I think I have two files in my palm IIIxe with different names. Can anyone help me out. :rolleyes:

Your info's a little thin, but here is what should happen...

You install Cachemate on your PDA

download a GPX file, and using cmconvert, generate a .pdb file. This will automatically be uploaded at your next snyc

After sync'ing, open Cachemate. It should say something like: "Do you wish to import xxx into Cachemate Database?"

Select the category you want, and say "Yes"

What I would suggest: Uninstall Cachemate and any Cachemate databases on your Palm. Reload Cachemate and then go through the above list. Hope that helps, if not, feel free to post again! :rolleyes:

Your info's a little thin, but here is what should happen...

After sync'ing, open Cachemate.  It should say something like:  "Do you wish to import xxx into Cachemate Database?"

This is what I can't get it to do. I have done everything else you listed

Edited by Panda Fan