Forget Frances

IntotheWoods

Anyone up for some serious inclement weather caching north of the city tomorrow (Westchester/Fairfield counties)? My school has cancelled due to flooding (lost my cell phone and some books in the water) and I sometimes enjoy caching out in all the elements...

Maybe a bad idea, but somehow appealing nonetheless.

ITW

Anyone up for some serious inclement weather caching north of the city tomorrow (Westchester/Fairfield counties)? My school has cancelled due to flooding (lost my cell phone and some books in the water) and I sometimes enjoy caching out in all the elements...

Maybe a bad idea, but somehow appealing nonetheless.

ITW

That would be fun to do, it's to bad I live on the other side of the country. :rolleyes:

I had a new multi approved the day frances was rolling through here (WV) 2 different teams looked the first day it rained, didnt find it. One of the teams went back today and found all the 3 steps to it. And there is atleast 7 creek crossings going one way! Hats off to them! I saw the creek today, didnt look to deep, but very swift.

aj