12 Step Programs For Geo-addicts

craziecacher

You don't say which part of TN, but in Middle TN there are the meetings of the Middle TN Geocachers Club that might work. If you can't make it, attendance of this Saturday's CI/TO would suffice. Either one can be logged as a find if you're present and participating.

But since our top fifteen most prolific members have a combined hide+find count of about 30,000, we may not be the best to direct a 12 step program. :-)

As for me and thinking that craziecacher might just be in a way thinking about my name when she started this mess, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! Yes I am addicted and I am proud to say that! Geocaching has done alot for me including getting me off the couch, getting me to go places I would have never visited, learning alot of history that I would have never knew and one of the best things it has done has led me to meet some of the best friends a person could ever have and y'all know who I am talking about! Why in the world would anyone in their right mind want to give all that up??? In this changing world we live in I can think of alot of things alot worse to be addicted to so I reckon I will just stay addicted to caching as long as there are caches to be found! :blink:

YES I AM AN ADDICT AND I AM PROUD TO SAY IT!!!

oh yea....1292 finds in less than 9 months including 67 FTF's and 140 caches placed and still going! :lol:

Edited by BackBrakeBilly