Delorme Street Atlas 2005 Plus (biz Phone #s)

I'd like to get some feedback from someone who is using DeLorme Street Atlas 2005 PLUS ($99). The plus version has addition data like correlating buisness phone numbers to positions on the map.

1) i have no relation to the company & hate undercover marketers.

2) i need accurate info to work in FL after Francis. my flight there has been delayed for now. All I need is to get the GPS position of a property based on address and/or phone number, and load the waypoint into my Garmin GPSmap 76S. I do not need driving directions. I was thinking of using EasyGPS- will that work?

3) the software has a telephone database that allows a user to get a fix (position) based on a land-line phone number for a business. I thought it included residential numbers, too, but now I see that costs $49 more = ~$150 - still not too bad if its accurate. Is this available in any other product that you use? How is the accuracy?

4) I could only find old reviews of past versions: experiences varied from poor interface to dont leave home without it. Apparently the interface is not standard windows design - but Ive used a DeLorme topo version & it was okay. How is the 2005 "plus" interface?

Im one of the good guys ;-)

edited to make a little more sense (?)

Edited by GeoPup&ShelpieGirl