Wtb: Big Mmc/sd Cards?

user13371

The only bastard of these places is that, for some reason, they don't want to ship these items overseas!!

So us poor cachers in Australia are stuck running around with our WaxTablet PCs...

Is there an export opportunity here? If I buy up a couple dozen and ship 'em to you, can we make some profit?

Of course, i'm not in it for the money - I'm just interetsed in helping out the poor oppressed wax-tablet users.

The only bastard of these places is that, for some reason, they don't want to ship these items overseas!!

So us poor cachers in Australia are stuck running around with our WaxTablet PCs...

Is there an export opportunity here? If I buy up a couple dozen and ship 'em to you, can we make some profit?

Of course, i'm not in it for the money - I'm just interetsed in helping out the poor oppressed wax-tablet users.

With those kinds of prices I am sure that there would be more than enough room for a bit of a mark-up if you were to sell them here...

Even the, supposedly cheaper, prices on eBay are quite high in comparison (and I personally don't like the idea of sending AU$200-$300 (US$140-$200) off to Honk Kong or wherever in the hopes I don't get ripped off!).

Check out eBay yourself - if you can get these cards that cheap it may be a little money-spinner for you.

Edited by Lucanos
eBay has a 1gb sd card for $99 with free shipping.

California folks (like me) pay tax.

Not a bad deal.

Not a good deal either :laughing: Spot pricing at DealRam is a bit lower than that.

I ended up ordering th 1 gig SanDisk SD card from J&R, at $99 with free shipping. It shipped and should be here by Friday. This is an okay price, but will be even better if they actually make good on their $30 rebate offer.