The Web Site Is Cruzin' Tonight

Go JayBee

It's still struggling - I'm trying to sort out my PQ's for the upcoming weekend and it's _so_ slow just loading the PQ page never mind searching / logging. I now can't get logged in again with timeout errors.

Guess it's trying to tell me I should be off to work rather than having fun ..... OK I get the hint.

Sue

For some reason, the site logged me out for the first time in a long while. And now I can loggin in GC.com. I get the error "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding." I will come back and try tomorrow.

Crusin? Sorta.

Cookies reset across the domain? Yes.

All cookies allowed for site: Yes.

Reason for cookie failure? Unknown.

Coincidence? Unknown.

Pulling up cache pages on gc.com? Priceless. (evidently)

Just sayin'..

Edit:

Watching "login required" fail repetitively (third attempt so far) with "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsesd prior to copletion of the operation or the server is not responding": Priceless/unknown?

Fourth attempt (02:54 EDT)...

Fifth attempt (02:56 EDT)...

Sixth attempt (02:57 EDT)...

Edited by Cymbaline
I don't know what you did, Elias, but this place is screamin' tonight.....thanx for the good work.

JayBee

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up last night.....it just seemed like I had a direct line to gc.com at the time. No lag....the pages were just slamming up. Now, I am on broadband and am usually connected quite fast. But, I too, was ready to scream last Sunday morning when it took 2 hours to log 5 caches, and some Travel Bugs.

Hope the server farm comes soon......

JayBee

Edited by Go JayBee