Problem With Swedish Geocaching Forum

fairhair

Does anyone here know how to get in contact with an administrator or moderator of http://www.plattformen.se/cachingforum/? I can´t find any contact information in the forum.

I have been subjet to slander in that forum and people are warned in bold that it might be dangerous to visit one of my caches. I cannot respond. I have registered in the forum but my account must be activated by the administrator and so far the administrator hasn't done this.

haraldn

Well, I can understand that people have other things to do than to run a forum, but if they don't have time to run a forum they shouldn't run a forum. That's my not so humble opinion.

Anyway, is discouraging people from visiting the caches of others part of the game? I shouldn´t think so. So a post doing that shouldn't be allowed to stay on a moderated forum for two days.

haraldn

Why not? Moderated is not the same thing as censored.

WOW Hedberg.... Now I`M stunned.... :lol:

Whatta F**K happend to you now???

:lol: CJ

PS: :P ds

FISK or what word did you mean? ;)

I have become more mature now, when I wok up this worning did I feel like an old wise man... :cry:

But don't worry.. I hope I will be back as the normal hedberg tomorrow morning again! The selfish bastard who writes first and after 10 hours think about what he wrote... The one who make stupid comments about things he doesn't know anything about... So don't worry...

Does anyone here know how to get in contact with an administrator or moderator of http://www.plattformen.se/cachingforum/? I can´t find any contact information in the forum.

I have been subjet to slander in that forum and people are warned in bold that it might be dangerous to visit one of my caches. I cannot respond. I have registered in the forum but my account must be activated by the administrator and so far the administrator hasn't done this.

haraldn

Hi!

Cachingforum is a part of our website "Geocaching i Sverige" and contact information is available there. Normally are all new accounts revised and approved within 48 hours but in this case was the time 52 hours. I 'm sorry for the delay.

Grusvag

www.plattformen.se/geocaching

I have become more mature now, when I wok up this worning did I feel like an old wise man...  :o

But don't worry.. I hope I will be back as the normal hedberg tomorrow morning again! The selfish bastard who writes first and after 10 hours think about what he wrote... The one who make stupid comments about things he doesn't know anything about... So don't worry...

I'm baaaaaaaack as the selfish bastard again. :rolleyes: