It Time To Hit Vertigo!

avroair

We've already done this one, but if you're down for a quick bite to eat, there's an excellent restaurant right nearby. "The Southside Bar and Grill". Great food, especially the French Dip. YUMMMMMMMMMM! But, e-mail us and let us know about when you'll be around, we live literally 5 minutes away (if that). There's some good caching around these parts.

Other then the fanfare of doing it (and I'd suggest anyone that hasn't go along for the hunt), it won't take much time. So, what is going on AFTER the Vertigo cache? 

Well, more caching I guess. Unless we have a Beer and Wings night close by as an event :)

Hey Squealy,

Didn't Joe jump down when the two of you did the cache? :D

Other caches we are going to hit after:

13- Star Flag

Brood X

Hidden Valley

Chimney Rock (2003)

Western Stream View

Friends and Heroes

10-Mile Canal Lock

:P

Edited by avroair
Hey Squealy,

Didn't Joe jump down when the two of you did the cache?  :lol:

Other caches we are going to hit after:

13- Star Flag

Brood X

Hidden Valley

Chimney Rock (2003)

Western Stream View

Friends and Heroes

10-Mile Canal Lock

;)

Hell yeah! I went first and when I made it look easy Neil jumped down after me. You will not be disappointed although, it certainly isn't a life or death type thing... Unless you fall, then it might be a life of death thing but most likely just a life or very severely injured type thing. You should try doing this bad boy in the winter when there's snow and ice all over the bridge. That makes it a little more fun. BTW, cut back on the calories and do some sit ups. I barley fit my fat @$# down there. :lol:

See what I'm saying?

3182013c-97ce-428f-a1b0-ae3bc07cbe1c.jpg

:cry:

Edited by JMBella
Hey Squealy,

Didn't Joe jump down when the two of you did the cache? :lol:

Um, tubby tied himself to the bridge - I on the otherhand slid down the m'f'er like the Silver Surfer and got it myself (in my sexy winter caching attire).

A prominent local cacher stayed up top.

Proof:

8d4c4234-5a79-4d79-89bb-e4384cd6c8a3.jpg