Buxley Vs. Geocaching.com Statistics

MaritimeFox

Buxley's seems to be stucked with 965 caches in Finland which has been the state for at least a week already. The newest caches are not shown !!

Same applies to Sweden, Norway...

Looking at the Buxleys map of Europe shows altogether only about 10 new caches!

I do like the Buxleys map, but lately they are not so quick in updating the list/the map as before. However, when I click on a cache, the listing on geocaching.com soon enough show me if the cache is archived.

I have dicided to go on using the map, but always remember that it might not be quite correct.

:)

Buxley's seems to be stucked with 965 caches in Finland  which has been the state for at least a week already. The newest caches are not shown !!

Same applies to Sweden, Norway...

Looking at the Buxleys map of Europe shows altogether only about 10 new caches!

I guess this has something to do with the fact that geocaching.com has been under overwhelming use by geocachers lately. Hopefully the new disks will help...

I really hope that you are right, but I am affraid that it will not help the situation with GC.com, the upgrades seems to be for Groundspeak only, which has been working NICE as far as I know !!

Buxley's does not have the updates and GC.con is veeeery slooow or gives a 'SERVER ERROR' !!

BTW, has anybody seen why GC.com seems to have problems ??

Are the pbs affecting only the non US users ?? Nordics ??

I did not find any open forums for the pbs like we can usually see !! :)