Blood And Gutters

avroair

<Troll>

You know - for all the people who complained about the NJ statewide cache hunt - reading these logs, it looks like this cache was "found" by many folks who've never visited the area.

Even if a team works together - don't each of the cachers have to be there in person to log the cache (or caches?)? Seems like you just have to be with the right group of people to call yourself a "blood and gutter"?

</Troll>

However, in order to claim a find, they do need to visit the final stage.

Not true. Since I never made the trip but worked on the cache in a group from my computer.

Bu that is also the same as caching with others and just signing the log once one person has found it. The cacher never actually 'found' the cache.

However, in order to claim a find, they do need to visit the final stage.

Not true. Since I never made the trip but worked on the cache in a group from my computer.

Bu that is also the same as caching with others and just signing the log once one person has found it. The cacher never actually 'found' the cache.

<Troll>

My mistake - I didn't realize it was a locationless. People were talking about this cache like it was some sort of phenomenal physical feat to get to. Nicks' a really smart guy - and can make a crazy puzzle cache - and I didn't mean to take away anything from anyone who solved the puzzle. I, for one, have no clue what any of the 5 thing mean (and probably couldn't figure it out either!).

I just thought it was listed as a tough terrain cache - if it can be logged without leaving your computer - I just misunderstood. In the end, it *is* up to the owner.

I suck at puzzle caches even worse than I do urban micros, but I've seen Snat do some pretty long hikes on tough terrains - I thought this was something like that.

</Troll>

I suck at puzzle caches even worse than I do urban micros

Me too! That's why you get a group. So some can do the physical, some can do the mental and some can do the psychological. All three are needed.

The cache is unlike any other I have been a part of. It is physically, mentally and pshycologically more chalenging than 99.9% of the other caches out there and its very nature is more intimidating than most others. It trully is a quest with a variety of skill sets needed.